Pema Chodron Retreat Giveaway
Posted on 05 October 2010
Update: The winners have already been chosen for this giveaway. Subscribe to the Tiny Buddha List to learn about future contests!
Last week, I received an email from the marketing team at Shambhala Publications informing me about the upcoming “Smile-at-Fear” retreat, to be hosted by Pema Chödrön.
This three-day event, focused on wisdom from Pema’s teacher, Chögyam Trungpa, will take place in Richmond, California from October 15–17. Since Pema rarely hosts events of this nature, it sold out pretty quickly, but there’s still a chance to learn what she has to share.
Shambhala Publishing has decided to bring the retreat to the virtual world so anyone can learn to develop a fearless heart. The online event includes:
- Full access to the three-day event in real time, via live-streaming video feed
- On-demand video access available for sixty days after the event ends
- An edited video download available after the retreat
- A discount coupon for 30 percent off the DVD edition
- An e-book of Chögyam Trungpa’s Smile at Fear, the book on which the program is based (available as ePub, PDF, mobi)
Though the virtual event costs $59.95, I was fortunate enough to receive forty free tickets, and I’d like to give them away to you!
Last week, I sent a newsletter to Tiny Buddha subscribers, giving them the first chance to enter this giveaway. If you already responded to the newsletter, feel free to enter a second time—one of the perks of being on the list! If you didn’t receive the newsletter, you can still be part of the drawing.
How to Enter to Pema Chodron Giveaway
- Comment on this post, answering the question, “How do you let go of fear?”
- Tweet RT @tinybuddha Pema Chodron Retreat Giveaway – comment to enter! http://bit.ly/d16c1x
You can enter until midnight on Friday, October 8th. I will contact all forty winners early next week, and then send your email address to Shambhala Publishing so they can give you access to the event.
About Lori Deschene
Lori Deschene is the founder of Tiny Buddha and Recreate Your Life Story, an online course that helps you let go of the past and live a life you love. Her latest bookTiny Buddha's Gratitude Journal is available for pre-order now. For daily wisdom, follow Tiny Buddha on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram..